[geeks] What is everyone up to this evening?

James Sharp jsharp at psychoses.org
Sun Apr 14 15:42:45 CDT 2002

> James Sharp wrote:
> >
> > Sitting on the couch watching Iron Chef and trying to come up with a
> > decent side business to make some extra money.
>
> Hrm.  Me too, or at least I was.  No ideas though.  It'll probably
> involve a  domain I've had for about a year but not done anything with -
> Loneadmin.com...

Someone suggested to me that I turn loose my computer telephony knowledge
and set up one of those "1 to 1" and "party" chat lines.  There's always
money to be made in people lookin' for love in all the wrong places.

my initial thought is that it wouldn't be all that hard to set up.  Some
inexpensive T1 cards, some open source phone system software, and an
inexpensive channelized T1 or PRI.