[geeks] Ah, Sunday.

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Sun Apr 14 13:19:15 CDT 2002

On Sun, 14 Apr 2002, William S. wrote:

> Isn't a cup of rice alot for one person to eat as a snack?

Instant rice only expands about 50%.  So, no, I don't think it's a lot for
a snack.  Then again, this idea of proportions might be part of the reason
that I'm overweight. :)

That's one thing about me that my fiancee can't understand.  I eat well.
I don't particularly like fast food or greasy food (therefore, I don't eat
it often), but I'm overweight due to sheer appetite.  She doesn't have
much of an appetite, so the whole concept just flies over her head.

> I am a rice enthusiast, too. Today I had rice with chicken and peas.
> Yummy.

Ooh.  I'd probably start that for lunch now, if I didn't already have a
chicken pizza in the oven.

--Jonathan