[geeks] party at my place first weekend in may

Brian Hechinger wonko at arkham.ws
Sun Apr 14 12:07:40 CDT 2002

On Sun, Apr 14, 2002 at 01:10:35PM -0400, Joshua D Boyd wrote:

> Well, that would be one way to kick off finals week.  I'll think about it.
> Not much of a getting-shitty kind of partier though.

you aren't required to get shitty.  in fact, not everyone does.  i usually did,
but then that was before i lived here.  now that i live here i may not get as
shitty since i gotta help take care of shit.

i'm sure i'll change my mind after i start drinking.  getting shitty is fun to
do every once in a while.

-brian
--
"Today, put your best foot forward. If you're not sure which of your feet is
 your best foot, cut one off. Then it doesn't matter."   - www.lowbrow.com -