[geeks] just for you guys....

s at avoidant.org s at avoidant.org
Sun Apr 14 11:31:44 CDT 2002

Amy wrote:

> also need to get a life. for the record, i don't see the difference
> between natural-born women and men who spend untold tens of thousands of
> dollars to become women.

Fair enough. I DO see a difference, but we're each entitled to our
opinion.

> with, is utter hell) and spend that much money and time, then they
> probably just want to be accepted as women and not have pithy and callous
> remarks made at them due to a web page or what have you.

Than why are they doing porn? They are stepping into the public eye, for
better or worse. Just like any actor or politician. If they don't want
pithy or callous remarks, they ought not be doing things to earn them.

> and quite frankly, i don't see why you're all up in arms about someone
> 'taking money to take it up the ass' (you've mentioned it loudly twice now
> so i guess you're against the general idea).

Actually, I've no problem with the concept of anal sex. You left out the
important part of what I said (like I also said, I think you're missing
something here) THEY DO IT ON VIDEO FOR THE WORLD TO SEE AND COMMENT ON.
These aren't private people being intruded upon, they're PORN ACTORS.
There are people who play the gender game who don't do porn, and I don't
expect to see them on web pages like that, because they're usually not
seen on the internet wearing crotchless panties with an eight-inch
shlong hanging out. I had a friend once who was considering a sex-change
in order to become a lesbian (no, I'm not kidding). He was taking
hormones, lost his facial hair, grew quite a nice pair of breasts, and
was generally quite hot as a woman (yes, he's an attractive man to start
with). BUT HE DIDN"T DO PORN. His picture will never be on a web page
like the one we're discussing.

He never did have the operation, by the way.

> it's not unlike what more than a few admins do on a daily basis.

I vehemently disagree, unless they're taking up the ass on video for the
whole world to see.

> > you can  be fairly
> > sure the pictures on that page were not taken by sneaking into their
> > private bedrooms and placing hidden cameras.
>
> you don't know that.

Now you're just being contrary. Look at those pics, they're either posed
or stills from video. not a candid shot among them.

---sambo