[geeks] Web Browsers that Don't Suck

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Sun Apr 14 11:29:59 CDT 2002

On Sun, Apr 14, 2002 at 11:18:16AM -0400, Brian Hechinger wrote:
> On Sun, Apr 14, 2002 at 04:23:43PM +0100, David Cantrell wrote:
> [smtp auth]
> > And sendmail can't do that for you?
> i don't know.  can it?  i haven't touched it in years.  and i know postfix won't
> do what i want (tried that already)

FWIW, I know exim will - I haven't done it myself, but I do have someone
who uses smtp auth to relay through my server.

--
David Cantrell | Member of the Brute Squad | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david

  When a woman has a man on a string, controlling his every thought
  and motion, backbone in said man is not a requirement.
      -- Ken, in alt.2eggs.sausage.beans.tomatoes.2toast.largetea.cheerslove