[geeks] Bigger Tech T-Shirts question

Brian Hechinger wonko at arkham.ws
Sun Apr 14 10:16:17 CDT 2002

On Sun, Apr 14, 2002 at 12:56:37AM -0500, Steven Hill wrote:
> I frequently wear these in the office:

i'd wear these in the office, but i need to get on first shift to get full use
out of them.  the three guys on third shift that work with me already know how
much of a BOFH i am. :)

> http://www.thinkgeek.com/stuff/apparel/31fb.shtml

this shirt is EXTREMELY appropriate since we are an email company. :)

> http://www.thinkgeek.com/stuff/apparel/388b.shtml

passe.

> http://www.thinkgeek.com/stuff/apparel/59fe.shtml

i love this one.  i like to harrass the Domino admin/devel guy since i'll send
him HTML snippings for stuff he's working on, and he can't ever get it to work
in domino, but it always works fine for me (apache of course) and so i always
tell him that it's user error. ;)

> http://www.thinkgeek.com/stuff/apparel/38e0.shtml

I AM A DOTCOM OPTIONAIRE!!!

just got 3600 more "shares" to prove it.

wish they'd just give me a fucking raise.

> http://www.thinkgeek.com/stuff/apparel/38e2.shtml

i'm usually bitching about how much PCs suck no matter where i am, so i don't
even need this one. :)

-brian
--
"Today, put your best foot forward. If you're not sure which of your feet is
 your best foot, cut one off. Then it doesn't matter."   - www.lowbrow.com -