[geeks] I HAVE BEEN CORRUPTED

Tom Borton tborton at usa.net
Sun Apr 14 06:59:50 CDT 2002

Not to send you into the pit, but CompUSA was selling one for under $100
this past week - YMMV.

AD-3201 and AD-1500 are the two models currently on the web site -
$99.99 each.

I know that the 3201 is supposed to be region-hackable without a mod
chip (weird remote combination); I know nothing about the 1500.

Tom