[geeks] The word BRITISH and FOOD Do not belong in the same sentence.

FTG ftg at canada.com
Sun Apr 14 05:12:25 CDT 2002

> Then, we drove to the Fiesta
> grocery store where we let him discover the joys of the British
> imported foods aisle.  He lit up like a kid on Christmas morning. 8-)

What a sadist....I lived in the Uk for the last 2 years...the people
are nice BUT THE FOOD IS THE WORST IN THE WORLD.....AND EXPENSIVE...

I now happily live in France/Germany where the food is GOOD, CHEAP, and
lots of variety.

In the UK, you pay $3.00-4.00 US for a beer forget it, here in germany I
only pay $1.50 for a pint.  The food well I will not talk about it.  I
really miss the uk for work and some social BUT I DO NOT MISS THE FOOD.

The rest of europe laughs at what the british call supposed food.

Kevin