[geeks] I HAVE BEEN CORRUPTED

Steven Hill sjh at matrix.net
Sun Apr 14 01:45:54 CDT 2002

> By Mr. Steven Hill and his collection of Region 2 DVDs from the UK.

I must show you Trigger Happy TV, and Billy Connolly.
Oh, and Chewin' the Fat. Although I might have to translate from the
original weegie (That's Glaswegian for all y'all) in to something that
resembles English.

:-D

> Met up with him and Jonathan P. at Rudy's for BBQ, then I went and picked up
> Amy and we went over to Steven's house, where we watched "Men Behaving Badly"
> for a couple of hours.  Then, we drove to the Fiesta grocery store where we
> let him discover the joys of the British imported foods aisle.  He lit up
> like a kid on Christmas morning. 8-)

Just eaten a flake, and a Fruit & Nut.
Oh, and the Lucozade is finished.

Sugar rush!!!!!