[geeks] Bigger Tech T-Shirts question

Bill Vinson billvinson at nc.rr.com
Sat Apr 13 20:35:13 CDT 2002

Okay, I have been following this list for a while and I thought some of
you might know a good source for larger tech t-shirts.  I am a pretty
big guy like some of the rest of you (Just wish my size was more from
muscle :)  I am looking for tech t-shirts (OpenBSD, OpenSSH, Linux,
UNIX, etc.) in the 4x range.  All the places I find online only seem to
go up to 2x or 3x.  3x fits me fine, but after washing and drying a few
times they shrink like crazy.  4x would be nice to find if at all
possible...

Dumb question, I know.  But I thought someone here might know and
considering all the stuff that is talked about, I assume this isn't off
topic ;)

So anyone got any suggestions?

Thanks,
Bill