[geeks] i refuse to spend the entire day infront of a computer

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Sat Apr 13 19:43:12 CDT 2002

On Sat, Apr 13, 2002 at 05:27:06PM -0700, Peter L. Wargo wrote:
> On Saturday, April 13, 2002, at 01:26 PM, Amy wrote:
>
> >myself with a heavenly lunch :) then i think we'll be doing something
> >with
> >max (herding? fly kites in the park? something)
>
> We (Chan, her mom, and I) went out and celebrated Thai New Year
> (Songkran) by eating at our favorite Thai place, then went to the Guitar
> Shop to look for my birthday present.  We're going to go back tomorrow
> for some one-on-one, as I want to make sure I get some pro advice.  (My
> birthday present from both of them is an electric guitar, amp, and
> lessons.)

Electric guitar is fun.  I've always been a fan of getting a used instrument
with character, and each effect seperately.

But I was only able to afford the used instrument with character. I'm still
stuck with a cheap all in one multi effects unit.  But I play so infrequently
that it doesn't seem like a good idea to spend money on it.  I keep meaning
to play more, but get so caught up with other stuff.

--
Joshua D. Boyd