[geeks] car question

wa2egp at att.net wa2egp at att.net
Sat Apr 13 18:58:14 CDT 2002

When you check the fuse and its burned out, see how it
burned out.  If the thing is black, it could be a short
in the wiring.  If it looks like a small break, it could
have been caused by a vibration or a minor overload.
Same thing happened to me once but in that car, if the
tail lights went, the dash lights would go too.  Kind of
a warning (who the hell looks at their tail lights when
they are driving ;->)  Bob