[geeks] just for you guys....

Michael Conlen meconlen at obfuscated.net
Sat Apr 13 18:08:59 CDT 2002

Thanks, I'll remember that when I'm out looking for my FM heals :) I've got
the body (6' tall and 8% body fat. Until I started working out a few months
ago 130 lbs) so I might as well use it and women don't seem to appricate it.

> i'm trying to figure out how people could be male-unfriendly. personally,
> i much prefer men and am generally more friendly towards them. they're
> nicer and less antagonistic.

Start with a father who treats women like they are second class citizens and
expects them (her and her mother) to work for him. He never helps with
chores, despite the wife working she's still expected to have dinner ready
when he's ready to eat, and expect them to do the dishes, ect. Then get
raped by the first two guys you date and really like. I don't mean the
"well, I didn't want to, and he did, and I said no, but after a while I gave
in" kinda rape... ...I'm talking the very forcefull kind. Follow with the
typical adolecent guys who make sex seem like "I lay on my back so he can
get off" and who are interested in women mostly to get laid and next thing
you know you don't lke men very much. It's a shame, but it (or something
similar) happens way to often.

> i agree. but bear in mind there might be a few women on that site
> whose looks
> had nothing to do with tv/tg. that's where it irks me. even at that, i
> guess i assume that tg's who go through with the whole shebang wish to be
> treated as men or women appropriately, and thus it would be similar to
> what i was saying.

Well, I presumed that by being identified as "shemales" that they are
packing. In any case I've seen some post operatives that blow away the most
of real females on this site. As to the first let's review

left to right, top to bottom

1. Female
2. shemale - wears makeup
3. female
4. shemale - nail polish (okay, so I know guys who've done this) and makeup.
Eyebrows most likely plucked
5. shemale - eye makeup maybe lipstick (probably)
6. female
7. shemale - wears bra, though not sure how much she's holding up
8. female
9. female
10. shemale - makeup, plucked eyebrows
11. shemale - plucked eyebrows lips look like they are done, but hard to
tell from the pic
12. female
13. female
14. female - okay, this one might confuse people and might look like a guy
to some, however that's because her hair is wet from swimming. Lips, eyes,
and skin give it away
15. shemale - now that's a hard one. Looks like she had her chest waxed!
Even if she's a swimmer and shaves for that the necklace, eye makeup and
plucked eyebrows give it away that she's trying to look like a she.
16. shemale - This one might confuse some people, but Pamela Anderson is the
only girl I know of off the top of my head who really goes for this look.
Everyone else I know of who really goes for it is a guy trying to cross
dress or some such. Nice job on the eyes and lips, but the nose, lips  a
bit) and maybe the hair line around the ear give it away).

The women generally look like women. Some poeple might not find some of them
attractive

> > If there's one thing I've figured out, it's people are people,
> ain't nothing
> > you can do about it.
>
> no. but i can try.

Windows isn't going to be stable anytime soon, but NT admins try as well...

--
Groove On Dude
Michael Conlen
meconlen at obfuscated.net