[geeks] just for you guys....

alex j avriette avriettea at speakeasy.net
Sat Apr 13 16:47:49 CDT 2002

> On Sat, Apr 13, 2002 at 03:29:54PM -0400, alex j avriette wrote:
>> i think taking bill to task like that publicly was kind of unfair to
>> him.
>
> It was a response, on the list, of something I sent to the list.

i guess from that standpoint it does make more sense.

>> i'd be pretty pissed off if my girlfriend did that to me.
>
> There's a difference between "girlfriend" and "wife".

this is why i hesitated to even bring it up. i am aware of that
difference.

> If you think she sits around with a whip in her hand, you're
> wrong..  she just calls me on something when I deserve it.

i have no idea where you two get the idea that i think that.

> Wives can do that.  They cant be gotten rid of/replaced as easily
> as girlfriends can.  Besides, I dont want to get rid of her - she's
> sweet, nice, a great cook, and she's brutally honest when need be.

and thats mostly my estimation of her as well, though i havent had the
pleasure of her cooking. i cant imagine why anyone would think that i
had any other notion.

alex