[geeks] Web Browsers that Don't Suck

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Sat Apr 13 15:59:48 CDT 2002

On Sat, 13 Apr 2002, David Cantrell wrote:

> >      http://dillo.cipsga.org.br/
>
> Fuck me that's fast!  And it looks just as finished as I want it to be.
> It renders nicely - better than bloody netscape.

It's lovely.  However, I've found two things that really bug me (but, I do
have the source, hmmm...):
  1) Can't select text.
  2) No HTTP basic authentication support.

I could probably add #2 after familiarizing myself with the source.  HTTP
basic auth is so simple as to be silly.  This probably wouldn't bother me
if it weren't for the fact that my documentation archive is currently
locked behind basic-auth.

--Jonathan