[geeks] just for you guys....

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Sat Apr 13 13:22:28 CDT 2002

On April 13, Amy wrote:
> > Friend of mine sent me this:
> > http://www.btinternet.com/~b3ta/femaleorshemale/#
> > How did YOU score?
>
> i love you, i married you, and you are a complete and total bastard for
> finding this sort of thing amusing and posting it to this list. have you
> once sat and thought that just maybe there are some people on these lists
> that just MIGHT take offense to such a thing? that it just MIGHT BE A
> LITTLE CRUEL? especially when you (and a bunch of others who are probably
> cackling like a bucnh of immature 7th graders) are the human equivalent of
> the pillsbury dough boy? you, who rail against where people have mocked you
> on a website, are mocking others.
>
> of course not. god forbid we be anything but redneck, macho, mysogynistic,
> hypocritical, and shallow assholes, huh?

  I dunno...not trying to piss you off, but I thought it was hilarious.
And sorta scary.  But yes, it is a bit childish, but after a long day
of hacking, childish is often just what the doctor ordered.

          -Dave

--
Dave McGuire              "Hush and eat your vegetables, young lady!"
St. Petersburg, FL                          - Mr. Bill