[geeks] Eeeek

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Fri Apr 12 14:35:54 CDT 2002

On April 12, David Passmore wrote:
> >   Oh Great.  Fart two or three times and I'm labeled for life.
>
> Two or three... MILLION times! <maniacal Dr. Evil-esque laughter>

  In reality, I really don't fart any more than the rest of us.  It's
all in the presentation.  Well, that, and the fact that I tend not to
fart around my girlfriend (if I have one), so I gotta get 'em all out
around you guys, in an audience where they'll be appreciated! ;)

       -Dave

--
Dave McGuire              "Hush and eat your vegetables, young lady!"
St. Petersburg, FL                          - Mr. Bill