Gigabit for web servers (WAS )RE: [geeks] Big Blue Smoke

geeks at sunhelp.org geeks at sunhelp.org
Fri Apr 12 13:48:38 CDT 2002

Oh Cool. I didn't realize you were working for the BBC. I'm sure you do have
big bursts of activity.

The overhead/site failover is definately something important for us too.
Sometimes it can be hard to explain the expensive capacity to the executives
who like to cut costs.

btw... I love the BBC programming they bring to the states.

James Fogg, Network Engineer
Vicinity Corporation - New Hampshire
(603) 442-1751