[geeks] morons abound

Gary Nichols gary at linuxforce.org
Fri Apr 12 12:15:43 CDT 2002

Hey Bill, do you ever feel like someone hid a bottle of stupidity
pheremones in your back pocket and you're attracting morons like ants to a
picnic?  Where do these people come from?

Reminds me of the guy who emailed me for help awhile back for his linux
web-hosting platform.  I help quite a few people at <shameless plug>
http://www.linuxchimp.com </shameless plug>, and don't mind answering
questions... but this guy wanted me to TELNET into his server and FIX IT.
He emails me his ROOT PASSWORD IN PLAIN FSCKING TEXT!  AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH
*head explodes*  I sent him back links to openssh, gpgp, and a URL of my
fee structure.  (-8

Please pick up your shoes on your way out.

--
Gary Nichols     gary at linuxforce.org