[geeks] STARBUCKS SHIT - STRONG COFFEE AND MP's

ftg ftg at canada.com
Fri Apr 12 09:39:59 CDT 2002

Well it just so happens that I spent several summers as a MP and the only
reason that I grew
to love strong coffee was the NO NORMAL HUMAN WOULD DRINK IT.

Most of the people that I hung around with did tours of duties overseas and
thus
liked strong coffee IE REAL COFFEE.....not the brown battery acid that
MC_STARBUCKS serves.

Most of the grunts/occifers (sp) liked espresso because it tasted good,
provided a little
pick me up in the middle of the night while your walking around a deserted
army base.

AND do you really want MP's with LIVE ammunition getting sleepy.  IT is not
cool
to shoot yourself in the foot.  Although for Canadian MP's it was not poss.
as we
carried our gun on one side and rounds on another.  Only if threated would
be
authorized to carry live weapons.    Kind of like RCPM in Newfoundland......
they carry their guns unloaded and must ask permission from CO to load it.
REALLY STUPID.

PS: IT turns out that the favorite thing to do in NEWFOUNDLAND is to club
some drunk person over the head with the rifle as opposed to shooting
someone.

Good I like my Glock CLUB......WHOMP.

Kevin

Keeper of the Great Schnitzel.