[geeks] STARBUCKS SHIT -- the name game now

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Fri Apr 12 08:12:50 CDT 2002

On Thu, Apr 11, 2002 at 08:56:39PM +0000, Kris Kirby wrote:

> I was just about to ask how many of the present company were degreed
> people.

Nope, I dropped out half way through my course.  It was far too boring.
I'm now studying part-time for some species of mathemagics degree with the
Open University <http://www.open.ac.uk>.

--
David Cantrell | Member of the Brute Squad | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed
 (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless
 series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary"  -- H. L. Mencken