[geeks] Eeeek

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Thu Apr 11 22:03:50 CDT 2002

> which means i really need to get my ass in gear with updating my resume.
> anyone want to help?  i hate writing.  i especially hate writing about what
> i can do.  come to my house sometime and SEE what i can do, you don't need
> my resume, you need a TOUR.

I can only assume that I'm good at resume writing.  I recently wrote a
cover letter and resume for my sister-in-law (surgical technician) and
she got offered the job on the spot - the only job she wanted (slight
career shift).

Normally I would say it might have something to do with the applicant's
winning personality, but...
--
Kurt
kurt at k-huhn.com