[geeks] Big Blue Smoke

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Thu Apr 11 22:00:54 CDT 2002

> Or blow something up that needs it. I suggest you start a stump service on
> the side.

If you're into fishing, go out and fish.  Amazingly relaxing.  You don't
even have to catch anything to have fun.

I'm playing wildlife management in my area with the local vermin.  A
Gamo 220 .177 caliber pellet rifle costs about $200 with 4x scope, and
is doing wonders on the local pests.  Howver, I've found that larger
vermin require more stopping power - so I'm getting a Crosman RM622 (.22
caliber) in a couple weeks unless I come across a deal on something .25
caliber in the meantime.
--
Kurt
kurt at k-huhn.com