[geeks] Yuppie Hell

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Thu Apr 11 22:06:47 CDT 2002

Everything I read said that it wasn't present in large enough amounts to
cause immediate danger to either the occasional user, and/or one timer.

They also stated that all the studies that were done only indicated
toxicity (repeat use + buildup) rather than a necessary correlation to
an altered state of mind.

And the final cause of some toxicity were the early adulterants added.
(i.e. SbCl )
												                                3

Andrew