[geeks] Yuppie Hell

Sven-Olof Johansson so at mkv.mh.se
Thu Apr 11 17:52:41 CDT 2002

On Thursday, April 11, 2002, at 11:43 PM, gleblanc at linuxweasel.com wrote:

> Wait a minute...  Do you mean to say that you re-seal the Vodka after
> you open it?  I don't drink (except when in Europe), and even I know
> better than that.

Well, I don't know about you, but even when I was a student 1/2 liter
vodka was almost too much. If I drink much more than that I usually get
a little bit too drunk to enjoy the evening. Re-sealing the bottle is
the least painful alternative -- both for me and for the rest of the
party :-)

/Sven-Olof

--
     Well, I can't find the jumper cables. We'll just have to push start
it.