[geeks] STARBUCKS SHIT -- the name game now

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Thu Apr 11 16:11:50 CDT 2002

>   I have two engineering degrees: my business card and my paycheck.
> They tell the tale better than any bullshit "here's proof that I can
> kiss professorial ass" paper from some school.

Whan asked why I don't have a degree (in job interviews) I usually
respond with "I stand by the experience and skills outlined on my
resume, the multipage document you have in front of you."

I'm getting to the point in my life though, where I don't want to work
for other people any more.  Work *with*, yes.  *For*, no.
--
Kurt
kurt at k-huhn.com