[geeks] STARBUCKS SHIT -- the name game now

Gregory Leblanc gleblanc at linuxweasel.com
Thu Apr 11 16:07:04 CDT 2002

On Thu, 2002-04-11 at 14:04, Dave McGuire wrote:
> On April 11, Kris Kirby wrote:
> > > I've got an BSEE, but I've never bothered taking the EIT or
> > > PE exams.  To me, the whole "PE" thing is a load of BS rammed
> > > through by insecure engineers (mostly CivEs and IndEs would
> > > be my guess).  There was a grace period in Texas when they
> > > changed how one got a PE and I could have become one just
> > > for doing a bit of paperwork, but I didn't bother.
> >
> > I was just about to ask how many of the present company were degreed
> > people.
>
>   No degrees here, no college time at all actually.  I like money far
> too much for that shit.  Of course, now I'm flat broke, but so is
> nearly everyone else I know in this field. ;)

I worked at a college, is that points for, or against me?  And do I lose
points if it was a small (<1k students) school that's part of the LCMS
(Lutheran Church, Missouri Synod)?  Damn fine looking women, but all you
needed to get in was a pulse and a checkbook (or Daddy's checkbook)
	Greg

--
Portland, Oregon, USA.