[geeks] STARBUCKS SHIT -- the name game now

Michael A. Turner mturner at whro.org
Thu Apr 11 15:42:24 CDT 2002

	When it comes to Cisco I have to agree, having a live one to play
with is a huge help. That's why I think Cisco stays so expensive for so
long, their are to many little guys waiting to snap even the old stuff up
when it gets to the lower prices so the price stays up. Luckily I got my
hands on some Cisco router simulators I plan to play with after I graduate (
~4 more weeks) that can be installed on a pc and are supposed to simulate
actually networking routers together.

Michael A. Turner
Systems Engineer
WHRO