[geeks] Big Blue Smoke

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Thu Apr 11 15:11:39 CDT 2002

They should be fair, though... no x series Box could compare to a Sparc
box.

Now a p-Series / Sparc comparison... hmmm that would be interesting.

On a different note, if anyone has a line on free or low cost x-series
boxes in the future let me know... or any IBM shtupf for that matter...
I like the new x series for their cases.... and yes that also includes
p-series and i-series... but for more than their cases.

Andrew