[geeks] (long rant on many things)

Mike Meredith hmv at meredithm.fsnet.co.uk
Thu Apr 11 13:13:38 CDT 2002

On Thursday 11 April 2002 07:22, Amy wrote:
> east buttfuck, texas i

I know there's some weird place names over there, but that one wins a prize.

Mind you coming from a country with a "Slut hole lane" I guess I shouldn't
throw stones.

> secinia one day but earthquakes get in the way of things. i'd like to see
> paris and rome and lots of places abroad but oh no the terrorists just
> gotta blow shit up and the airlines havto raise prices for 'tourist
> season'

There isn't *that* much terrorism around, and they don't usually target
tourists. And you can always travel "off season" ... unless you're into
beaches you'll probably have just as much fun.