underwearlessness (was Re: [geeks] (long rant on manythings))

s at avoidant.org s at avoidant.org
Thu Apr 11 12:14:32 CDT 2002

alex j avriette wrote:

> youre telling me that you dont sweat enough in X hour days (for me its
> currently 16+) to merit an additional layer of "protection" between
> yourself and your coworkers?

Nope. I showered, put on clean clothes, and used deodorant this morning.
I'll get home in roughly the same condition. I know I'm not the Smelly
Guy.

> http://satan.posixnap.net/~alex/scorch/Documents/pics/pic3.jpg
> guess which one is me.

Haven't a clue. It's probably one of the two people in the picture, but
any answer I gave would be nothing more than a guess. Your writing style
seems to indicate maleness, but it's not really definitive. If I really
have to guess, I'd say you're a guy.

---sambo