underwearlessness (was Re: [geeks] (long rant on many things))

alex j avriette avriettea at speakeasy.net
Thu Apr 11 11:01:48 CDT 2002

> Personally, I don't own any underwear, and don't plan to buy any in the
> forseeable future. I bathe regularly and launder my clothes.

the problem with this is sweat of course. personally i wear cotton
boxers. and when im working hard usually im in one of two positions --
butt glued to chair, or standing in front of a monitor on top of a rack
somewhere. in both cases my posterior becomes covered with sweat. that
would get into my slacks or jeans, and start to get stinky. its much
more pleasant for all concerned if there is something there to absorb
said sweat. same is true for shoes and socks. shoes worn without socks
quickly begin to smell like sweaty foot.

but your hygiene is your business until we start sleeping together.

alex