[geeks] Yuppie Hell

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Thu Apr 11 10:18:16 CDT 2002

Hmmm I usually like Vodka in one thing.... Vodka Tonic with extra
lime... otherwise Vodka is like a silent killer... real watery... real
watery... and then all of a sudden bam it punches you in the face with a
rubbing alcohol reminiscent flavor... Esp. bad in Bloody Mary's... "Hey
this is a really nice spicy tomato cocktail.".... "oooh wait a
minute.... yuck...dude."

I like my alcohol in a way that you can taste it the entire time + it
has a unique flavor in addition to the ethanol.

so therefore some of my faves are:

Grand Marnier
Tequila
Rum
Mojito (Lime Mint Rum)

and I'd love to try that Absinthe stuff now that I did some research on
it (esp the old way with the spoon and all) I'd probably hate it since I
don't like the herbals that much... but I'd still like to try it.

Andrew