[geeks] STARBUCKS SHIT

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Thu Apr 11 09:22:01 CDT 2002

> > I prefer chickory and coffee blends, and I like to brew it strong - so
> > strong that most people can't drink it.  I'm not allowed to make coffee
> > at the office...
>
> I'm going to have to try this someday.  I'm sick of coffee that just
> tastes like hot water.

Currently the only coffee+chicory blend available in these parts is
French Market - available at the local supermarket.  Lots of Lousiana
and "N'Oleans" coffes use chickory too - when you can find them.  Living
in New England, I can't find *good* coffee in the supermarkets here
unless I go to the hippie-stores and pay three times the regular
retail...
--
Kurt
kurt at k-huhn.com