[geeks] Yuppie Hell

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Thu Apr 11 08:31:07 CDT 2002

>   Of course, what you do with your life is none of my business, and I'm
> clearly out of place by even mentioning it...but the idea of you going
> to grad school sounds to me like an unthinkable waste of material.

Nod.  I quite college three courses shy of graduation - which pissed my
parents off to no end.  I couldn't stand it any more.  I was there for 7
friggin' years (couldn't afford to go full time) and I just decided I
had enough one day.

There's not enough money in world to get me to go back to school...
--
Kurt
kurt at k-huhn.com