[geeks] Math Question

Michael A. Turner mturner at whro.org
Thu Apr 11 08:16:00 CDT 2002

	If I still had the L.A. text I would be good, but this is the next
class along and the selling of that book helped finance getting this book...
This is for my computational methods class. I found a WHOLE bunch of sites
that use this method, but unfortunately they are all seem to be master and
doctoral thesis papers and are a little short on describing how they got to
their answers. They are assuming that anyone reading the paper would already
know.
	He does not state that he wants this complexity based on big O
theory, I may convert it to that before I submit it, as it seems to be the
right form. He has never brought it up before but a pre-requisite class did
cover that.

Michael A. Turner
Systems Engineer
WHRO