[geeks] Yuppie Hell

Sridhar the POWERful vance at ikickass.org
Thu Apr 11 01:08:33 CDT 2002

On Wed, 10 Apr 2002, Peter L. Wargo wrote:

> > My favorite drink of all time is a screwdriver.  3 parts OJ, one part
> > vodka.
>
> Mine is Hoosong's Tequila, straight from the bottle.  No lime, no salt.
> Just gets in the way.
>
> (I was weaned on tequila, I like little else.  My nickname at Clarkson
> the first few months was "Tequila Pete", as I introduced many foreign
> students to its mysteries.

When I was at Clarkson, I drank a lot of really good cognac from Canada.
This led to a side effect being me becoming well known for walking around
in the snow in a burlap robe and wooden sandals.  People called me, "that
guy who looks like a biblical prophet".  I had a longish beard at the
time, too.

Peace...  Sridhar