[geeks] STARBUCKS SHIT

ftg ftg at canada.com
Thu Apr 11 00:51:28 CDT 2002

Since actually having a good coffee in Rome, Paris, hell even London, NYC,
Toronto, and
Dildo Newfoundland....I have determinted that STARBUCKS IS OK, BUT IT IS
FSCKING
expensive burnt coffee......

Step One find a local Itialan Deli
Setp Two purchase any LAVAZA Coffee or good Itialan coffee
 (expresso if you want hair where hair is not supposed to grow)

Get a 3 $ tin pot now make a nice coffee....smells good, taste is
good.....and whiskey if needed.

Starbucks FSCK it was cheaper to purchase one of their espresso machines and
make it at home
everymorning than to pay the $5 they want for their GRANDE VENTOLATED CAFE
CARMEL MACHIATO.

PS: The person that thought up the names is a real sadistic bastard.

Kevin

Drinking my .25cent cup of good itialian espresso.  yum