[geeks] Yuppie Hell

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Thu Apr 11 00:07:01 CDT 2002

On April 11, Mike Nicewonger wrote:
> >   You'll enjoy it eventually, then you won't be able to live without
> > it.  Everyone loves Scotch.  Some people just haven't admitted it to
> > themselves yet. :-)
>
> No fscking way. that is the same as me telling you that you will after a time

  You will love Scotch.  It's just a matter of time. ;)

> fall madly in love with melissa. You know you want her.

  I wouldn't bang Melissa with George's dick and blame it on James.

  Further...I wouldn't fuck her with a STOLEN penis.

  Eeeew.

  I believe I recall having heard her express an interest in riding
you into the sunset, though, Mike.

     -Dave

--
Dave McGuire              "Hush and eat your vegetables, young lady!"
St. Petersburg, FL                          - Mr. Bill