[geeks] Yuppie Hell

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Thu Apr 11 00:02:51 CDT 2002

I think my mad reflux would consume me before I ever had the chance to
become addicted to that particular poison.  I don't even like it with
water...

I do like Tequila straight up, however...(no it's not good on the reflux
either... none of it is... but then again.. .there are poisons that are
worth it.)

Andrew