[geeks] music

Mike Nicewonger twmaster at twmaster.com
Wed Apr 10 23:30:25 CDT 2002

> >Man, we need to fix you up.  FZ is one of the best musicians of our
> >time.  Smart, funny, and *very* talented.  I was bummed when he died.
>
> Just the other day I remarked to a friend that it was a damn shame FZ
> missed the really juicy Clinton white house years.

'blink'

Oh My god the fun we would have had.

Mike reminisces back to songs like 'dickie's such an asshole'
and the opening to 'Make a jazz  noise here'

Oh man I am really jonesing for some FZ

I used to annoy a certain cow-orker with 'catholic girls' and 'Jewish
princess' followed by 'turchum never stops' :)

Mike N