[geeks] Its not all bad.

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Wed Apr 10 23:12:31 CDT 2002

Had my second "yearly review" (well, the first one was after I'd been
there six months; I've been there almost 1.5 yeras now) today.

good news: everyone who *wasnt* doing a good job was pretty much canned
back in November.

Even better news: I got a bonus (petty) and a raise (WHOPPING 2.5%!).

Best news:  Boss didnt have ANYTHING negative to say at all.  He commended
	me on my restraint when dealing with a particuarly pain-in-the-ass
	coworker in another department.  "If it ever gets that bad again,
	just tell him to call me, and hang up."

My boss rules.  He used to be a sysadmin, so that makes a LOT of difference.
He shields us from the bullshit and lets us do our jobs.  "Y'all dont get
paid to put up with the politics."

I'm glowing so much I must be fucking radioactive.  He had VERY
good things to say about my performance last year (pre-CPAP) compared
to this year (post-and-during CPAP).

Damn straight.  I'm in a halfway good mood today.

Yay.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford