[geeks] SCSI numbering

Shawn Wallbridge shawn at synack-hosting.com
Wed Apr 10 23:13:39 CDT 2002

I have only been running it for about a year, but I love it. I have it
running at 4 sites now. Postfix and Courier (maildir, pop3s, imaps) are my
servers of choice.

I just _love_ setting up machines for other people. Right now I am
installing two OS's...Solaris8 on my U30 and Win98se on my grandfathers
machine :-( Boy does the Win98 installer ever suck!

shawn