[geeks] what is the world coming to...

Kurt Mosiejczuk kurt at csh.rit.edu
Wed Apr 10 23:11:49 CDT 2002

On Wed, 10 Apr 2002, Sridhar the POWERful wrote:

> In New York, it's illegal to use a cellphone without a handsfree in a car.

Oh, if only that made a big difference.  I still see almost as many people
on their cell phones in the car.

And, as for the people who are saying "my shoulder works fine".  You able
to check your blind spot like that?  Didn't think so.

And I speak as one former idiot.  No, I've never hit anyone... but I
can tell my driving was impaired.  That is why I jumped on the hands-free
headset they offered.  And no, I don't use the keypad... the phone has
voice dial =)

--Kurt