[geeks] SCSI numbering

Shawn Wallbridge shawn at synack-hosting.com
Wed Apr 10 22:55:11 CDT 2002

Yup, worked great. thanks

Now I just have to reinstall. Any ideas why this thing takes over a minute
to get to POST? I hit the power button, wait a minute (or two), then the
screen comes on, just as the memory count is starting.

Anyone read "The SPARC Architecture Manual" by David Weaver (ISBN
0-13-099227-5)? I just picked it up today for almost nothing.

shawn