[geeks] Yuppie Hell

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Wed Apr 10 22:32:20 CDT 2002

On Wed, Apr 10, 2002 at 11:08:13PM -0400, Kurt Huhn wrote:
> Ah...ok.  I can see why a site went up - so many jokes, so many ways to
> poke fun...

so many ribs poking out through the skin... auuugh, I HATE SKINNY WOMEN.

EAT A BURGER, DAMMIT.  AND A MILKSHAKE TOO.

NONE OF THIS "I'll just have a salad" SHIT!

Thats what I liked about Amy.  WHen we met and I took her to my favorite
sleazy hippie-wannabe good food place, she ATE.

When I take someone to dinner, and say "order what you want", I expect them
to get a fucking PLATE FULL of food.  Dont order the most expensive thing on
the menu, but dammit, EAT UNTIL YOU ARE SATISFIED.

When we get the remodeling done, friends from around here WILL come over
for dinner, and by god, you WILL eat WELL.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net