[geeks] Yuppie Hell

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Wed Apr 10 21:45:28 CDT 2002

> i resent that kate spade remark. :P or have you forgotten the small
> fortune you paid for my purses that i never use 9too much fucking trouble,
> but they're cute).

Sounds like Karin's shoe addiction.  The woman doesn't *WEAR* shoes!
She has a closet full.  What's on her feet now?  Nothing.  What will she
were tommorow to pick up her mother at work?  Sneakers.  If she's at
home, she wears no shoes or socks.  If she's going somewhere, she wears
sneakers...

'sokay though - I have a technology addiction.  I don't mention the
shoes, and she doesn't mention the computers :)
--
Kurt
kurt at k-huhn.com