[geeks] CD Player

Gregory Leblanc gleblanc at linuxweasel.com
Wed Apr 10 21:44:44 CDT 2002

On Wed, 2002-04-10 at 19:32, Joshua D Boyd wrote:
> So, what is in every ones CD player right this moment?
>
> I'm listening to the first CD from a delightful Celtic Oi (whatever the heck
> that means.  Think up-tempo Celtic with lots of distorted rhythm guitar, ethereal
> vocals, various ethnic instruments) group called Ballydowse titled "The Land,
> The Bread, and the People".

Hmm, right now my CD player is empty, but earlier today it had Diablo II
expansion.  It hasn't had a music CD in, uhm, weeks, if not months.  The
only "music" I listen to is Shamrock and Thistle with Fiona Riche.
http://www.npr.org/programs/thistle/  Unless you count the Car Guys or
Prairie Home Companion.
	Greg

--