[geeks] what is the world coming to...

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Wed Apr 10 21:18:11 CDT 2002

On Wed, Apr 10, 2002 at 10:04:18PM -0400, Kurt Huhn wrote:
> I had a cutsy reply to that, something about karin and I getting up and
> moving to the other room away from the computer - but I decided
> against......rats...

You know you're a geek when she's having the cigarette afterwards, and you
get up and walk across the room to check your email.

(when we lived in a small apartment, we had the bed on one wall, and the
other wall was two desks, with a 3/60 chassis "straddling" the space between
them, with a 19" TV on top of it...)

Bill

--
Bill Bradford