[geeks] Eeeek

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Wed Apr 10 20:38:16 CDT 2002

On Wed, Apr 10, 2002 at 07:05:43PM -0500, Shawn Wallbridge wrote:
> We have a Linux box with 320GB on it. It was taking a while to figure out
> how to get ReiserFS going (this was a while ago) and people started asking
> why I didn't have it running yet. When I explained that I could have it
> running NOW, but if the machine crashed it would take about a day to reboot,
> they left me alone.

I still want to take XFS for a spin, but I'm waiting for it to show up in the
real kernel tree.  I meant to use ext3 when I added an additional swap drive
to my main workstation, but I ended up being in too much of a rush.  On the
up side, I should be able to retro upgrade the fs.

So, what are the equivelent technologies on NetBSD?

--
Joshua D. Boyd